Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You can pick your blog, and you can pick your neighbors blog . . . wait

I think I messed up the analogy.

I have been MIA for the past while due to the wrap up of the semester and constant practices of the mini play I'm a part of, "Lovers of Shakespeare."  Okay, so constant sounds negative, as I'm actually really loving my experiences thus far with the production.

But that's not what I'm writing for right now.  It has come to a time where I must pick my two favorite blog posts, one of my own and one from the blog of a friend of mine.  I'll cut the chatter and just post them here.

Mine!
If I could, I'd say my entire series of analyzing The Merchant of Venice, but I must pick one.  I choose this one despite it being fairly early in my blogging life.  This post is virtually when I first found myself finally connecting my thoughts with what I was experiencing, and being able to concisely put it in a blog post.  I don't think it's necessarily the deepest post I've done, but I did get good responses, which I have learned is a great addition to my learning in blogging.

And my friend in Shakespeare: Mason
I choose this one for various reasons, including because I found it an individualized way to connect one's life to Shakespeare's works, I can't draw and I love sketches, and it's just the one post that I didn't do that I remember the most.  Mine tended to have a picture or two with mostly wordage, so I find this to be a good counterpart to mine, focusing on visual learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment